Security Door Specialists
We offer 4 general types of security doors to customers across Melbourne:
- Aluminium doors with flyscreen
- Extra privacy doors
- Heavy-duty steel doors
- Decorative security doors
There is a wide range of styles for each type of door. If you are confused about which design or type would best suit your application, don't hesitate to call us. A smart approach is to use our 25+ years of experience in the industry to find the ideal solution for your project.
Below we list some general comments about each type of security door.
Aluminium Security Doors
These are a very popular option for applications that only require a low level of security e.g. families with young children wanting to open doors for ventilation but need to control small children.
The frames come in a wide range of colours which means a suitable door can be found to complement most colour schemes.
Extra Privacy Doors
Xgard privacy mesh offers you the ultimate in privacy. It protects your family against unwanted viewing of your living areas and offers a degree of security at the same time.
The exclusive Xgard mesh design ensures you can see outside, but it limits the field of vision for those looking in, offering you peace of mind and safety, as illustrated below.
Heavy-Duty Steel Security Doors
There are a great range of styles and features to choose from;
- Welded construction in solid and tubular steel.
- Single point deadlock with keyless locking snib.
- Powder-coated over a zinc-plated base.
- Huge range of heritage and modern colours, powder-coated for the ultimate in durability.
Some typical patterns . . . but there are many more styles available:
- Three point locking systems.
- Pet entry doors.
- Brass or chrome feature handles.
- Hot dip galvanizing for the ultimate in environmental protection.
Decorative Security Doors and Window Grilles
Add character to period homes or buildings with a characteristic theme.
A great range of styles and features to choose from;
- Strong extruded aluminium frames.
- Gravity die-cast in 100% recyclable aluminium – strong and durable.
- Hard-wearing and attractive powder-coated finishes in a huge range of colours.
Below we show some typical patterns . . . but there are many more styles available: